Digital Communications Specialist
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
· Serve as an integrator between communication needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet corporate communication needs
· Maintain yourself & team technical knowledge within the industry.
· Contribute to the development and cultivation of corporate team and vendor relationships
· Identify opportunities to keep improving corporate’s digital communications.
· Bring the user-centered design (UCD) process methods to design for various channels from concept through launch.
· Collaborate with IT, corporate and brands team members to identify the best experience that meets user, business and technical needs.
· Use strong interaction design and usability skills to make the complex clear, while understanding how it works behind the scenes and adjusting accordingly.
· 5 years + experience in IT Business Consulting or Strategy/UX-related roles.
· Good Communication in English.
· Strong background in UX/UI, customer journey in website background.
· Ability to coordinate with people and get results through others.
· Proven track record in successful negotiations and relationship management (both internal and external), and ability to effectively deal with both management and other teams and departments.
· Outstanding data analysis and problem-solving skills.
· Strong project management skills and the ability to organize multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Highly energetic and self-motivated.