Executive Secretary to General Manager
- Phan Thiet, Bình Thuận Province, Vietnam
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
1. Set up filing system and update index of files and form regularly also label all files and folders alphabetically.
2. Daily trace system. Photocopy the covering correspondence with trace date clearly indicated and put the photocopy into individual jacket according to the trace date.
3. Coordinate and monitor all appointments, meetings, and trainings to ensure that schedules are logged, traced and remind all concerns.
4. Prepare appropriate files, folder, information, and relevant documents for each meeting
5. Update files and discard old file in the Archive store in order of topic, dates and years.
6. Take minutes, check correctness and presentation before distributing and filing according to the supervisor’s discretion.
7. Handling the incoming calls and information, obtaining all relevant information and passing on to appropriate personnel.
8. Compile all trace materials, sort and put them in appropriate trace date order.
9. Ensure meeting minutes be dispatched/out within 48 hours.
10. Send of faxes and telexes.
11. Keep records of travel expenses and update travel schedule.
12. Dispatch the mailings with appropriate contents, letters, envelopes, etc.
13. Ensure that monthly critique and month end reports are finished on a timely basis
14. Organize associate meeting, daily briefing, 15 minute training, and other related meetings and training as assigned by direct boss according to the company LSOP.
15. Update information and data relevant to the department at all times
16. Work and coordinate with other departments to ensure that the responsible job of the department meets target and goals
17. Update and welcome new comers of the organization chart and who is who in the department.
18. Coordinate with Human Resources for any people issue which includes recruitment, performance appraisal, and other manning guide update
19. Responsible for departmental roster and paid time off in HR system and Purchasing system
Technical Related to the Job
1. Maintain the administrative organization that includes typing, filing, correspondence and distributing in-coming mails/faxes.
2. Co-ordinate and order special requests for General Manager and Resident Manager including but not limited to Room reservations, Limousine pick-up and handling of VIP’s as needed.
3. Make airline and travel reservations for the General Manager and Resident Manager when needed.
4. Keep daily tracing files and retrieve them when they’re due.
5. Provide any assistance to the executives and associates as required.
6. Cooperate and help the executives with they’re away from the office.
7. Be a leader of the hotel’s secretaries.
8. Maintain computerized database of all report and systematic plan to follow up
9. Handling correspondence for all applications such as regret letter, guest complain, enquiring, confirmation, contract and any reference.
10. Greets and receives visitors and telephone calls furnishing advice and assistance on the basis of general knowledge. Refer technical matters to the appropriate individuals in the Unit.
11. Administer the Office and keeps it in working condition
12. Acts as Interpreter and translator when necessary
13. Keep strictly all confidential matters related to the unit.
14. Preparing time sheets and keeping leave record for all Executive Committee.
15. Other duties as needed or requests from Executive Committee. Assist with the organization of Manager Meetings, outing and other associate activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any fields
• Minimum 5 years of experience in merchandising, inventory management or retail marketing
• Background in retail/apparel/ fashion/ fashion accessories.
• Strong Communication and team-working skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Planning & Organizing skills and ability to influence others
• Numeracy skills and ability to use computer modelling software ( Excellent in Ms Office esp. power point )