- Phan Thiet, Bình Thuận Province, Vietnam
- Company Location: Anantara Mui Ne Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
· Lead the financial input into the formulation and implementation of the Hotel Strategic Plan and Budget, and any other key strategic planning exercises.
· Maximise cash flow performance of the hotel.
· Establish adequate internal controls and procedures for all revenues and expenses and safeguard all of assets.
· Dealing honestly and fairly with clients, customers, suppliers and financial partners. The long-term success of the Company depends upon establishing mutually beneficial relationships.
· Maintaining and reporting accurate and timely financial and operating information and provide analysis interpretations and projections. (follow the guidelines established in the finance manual)
· Taking responsibility for the professional development of all Finance staff. This includes identifying training needs, and supporting the release of staff to attend training.
· Obtaining appropriate legal counsel regarding the business practices of the hotel and maintaining an awareness of local laws, rules and regulations.
· Providing safekeeping, including proper storage and access for all contracts, leases and other financial records.
· Maintaining his/her own professional competence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (BBA), Marketing or any related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Retail Finance and Accounting or Auditing
- Preferably in retail/apparel/ fashion/ fashion accessories/cosmetics
- English: Intermediate both speaking and writing
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Ms. Excel ( Pivot table and Vlookup)
- Attention to detail and good analytical skill
- Good communication and people skills