- Bangkok, Thailand
Minor Lifestyle is one of Thailand's largest distributors of lifestyle brands with over 400 points of sale focusing primarily on fashion and lifestyle products. Its brands include Gap, Esprit, Bossini, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Etam, Anello, Radley, Charles & Keith, Pedro, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Joseph Joseph, Minor Smart Kids and Bemynt. In addition, Minor Lifestyle also operates contract manufacturing business under Nawasri Manufacturing.
Business: Maximize the sales volume and profitability based on customer centric Standpoint.
- Built customer focused mind set among team members to ensure all functions perform roles based on creating customer value and satisfaction to generate sales & profitability
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key stakeholders to collect and analyze customer data, while generating meaningful insights that will be translated into strategies targeted to elevate the customer experience in all retail channels
- Lead & direct multiple teams to develop customer journey, experience and lifecycle strategies for key customer groups and audience segments
- Identify short and long-term opportunities throughout the customer journey to increase customer acquisition, conversion and retention that will help drive and influence in the right methods & channel
2. Product & Services
- Drive financial growth, productivity and profit along with ongoing management of product & merchandising, key supplier/vendor relationships and customer experience
- Oversee product function & direct them in brand product selections, product orders, pricing and allocations
- Drive inventory management and plan clearance strategies
3. Marketing & Sales:
- Lead and empower a team to manage all critical elements of the businesses and to meet financial and operational goals and exceed customer expectations
- Oversee marketing function & direct them in brand promotion plans and marketing plans, including advertising spend and mix by understanding market trends, competitor activities, and customer behaviour
- Oversee visual merchandising and marketing execution at store, supports new territory/concept stores and store remodels, to ensure a customer centric perspective is represented.
- Analyze store & POS business case and identify the new location & business opportunities.
4. Partnership (Principal & Landlord, etc)
- Establish and leverage partnerships with cross-functional business partners from internal & external company to drive brand initiatives
- Ensure communicate roles and responsibilities as appropriate to key partners throughout the field and within the corporate team
- Manage the relationships with the brand principle
- Manage strategic partnerships with external parties (e.g. sponsorships, joint promotions)
5. Operation Excellence: Ensure that customer service takes priority at all time and maintains consistent operational standards
- Manage the daily operations of all brands under your portfolio and guiding function heads in key decisions to secure target achievements
- Drive the effective utilization and administration of human capital, financial information and physical resources to meet the goals
- Streamline and optimize all aspects of the retail business in conjunction with IT, Finance and HR ensuring that all processes and policies in alignment with the customer’s point of view.
6. People Development: Maximize team capabilities ensuring highly motivated and service focused sales team are in place
- Support the development and implementation of human resources strategies in people management & development in accordance with the company’s policies.
- Provide overall leadership guidance to function head, by coaching, and motivating them to ensure the agreed deliverables
- Create & maintain right attitude of team members through direct and indirect communication.
- Drive relevant and impactful training & development programs to enhance team capabilities
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• Mminimum 5 years’ experience in retail brand management, marketing, finance or operations.
• Experience in managing retail business size at 400 MB and above
• Experience in managing and supervising multi -function ex. Merchandizing, Operations and Marketing etc.
• Advance computer skills ie. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point and Oracle
• Good proficiency in English
- Strong background in retail & brand management
- Strong numerical and analytical skill in using data and/or market information to drive strategies, action plans and decision making.
- Hands on and touch on the ground with store visit to understand customer behaviour
- Effective decision making skill, communication
- Act as spokesperson of the brand to external parties
- Strong leadership, Interpersonal skill and good business presentation skill
- Able to demonstrate customer recognition & commitment from top to down