Accounts Analyst officer
- Bangkok, Thailand
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
The Accounts officer/ Data analyst is part of a team which administers the efficient and effective operations of all financial aspects of the Anantara Vacation Club’s development, and marketing operations. The Focus of this role is to handle the day today processing of procurement transactions from suppliers and prepare bank reconcile.
- Learn, develop and maintain expertise in the operation of the relevant elements of the Oracle procurement and expenses processing systems.
- Gain understanding of all relevant policies, procedures and internal controls for procurement and expenses and comply with these at all times.
- Prepare bank reconcile for local and oversea company.
- Process purchase requisitions, invoices and other expenditure source documents including appropriate coding of transactions to the chart of accounts
- Ensure month-end closing timelines are followed and managed effectively.
- Provide clear variance analyse for monthly marketing controller
- At least 3 years’ experience with using computerized accounting systems.
- Experience in an accounting environment with an exphasis on accounts payable processing and bank reconciliation.
- A polite and tactful communication style, team building and conflict solving skill.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting (Major in Accounting Information Systems is an advantage)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Visual basic skill is an advantage), Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to think creatively, self-motivated and work under pressure.
Discover your potential as we strive to fulfill ours