- Livingstone, Zambia
- Company Location: Avani Victoria Falls Resort
Refreshingly understated, contemporary and simple. Whether you want a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI hotels and resorts provide the right space for relaxed and inspired comfort. Discerning service, relaxed dining and engaging recreation facilities for all guests are a given.
We focus on flawless journeys – why not let us help shape yours?
- Maintain and improve the back of house areas, kitchen corridors and standards in the public areas both in the kitchen and the Restaurant
- Responsible for the usage of chemicals
- Ensure that the back of house areas are kept secured ,clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure that all corridors are clean after every shift
- Carry out activities to ensure that the standard of cleanliness of all F&B outlets
- Ensure that the loading bay is clean after every shift
- Ensure the total cleanliness of all banqueting areas including the Monkey tree.
- Be familiar with the staff handbook, house rules and emergency procedures
• School Certificate or equivalent vocational training
• Must have worked at least 6 months as a Steward in Hotels and Restaurants
• Perform duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy and follow-through
• Knowledge of proper chemical handling
• Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
• Eyes for details to achieve operation excellence