Quality Assurance Officer (English - Mandarin Speaking) - Phuket Preview Centre
- Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Phuket
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
The Quality Assurance Officer (QAO) is primarily responsible for ensuring exceptional service delivery in relation to new AVC Owners from the point of sale through to the sale closure, ensuring the new Owner leaves the Sales Gallery with any post sale concerns or questions addressed, and that a complete verification and acknowledgement overview of the pertinent facts regarding their Ownership obligations are fully understood by the new Owner, and that the new Owner is comfortable with their purchase decision. Other responsibilities include ensuring accurate completion of all company and/or governmental documents governing new Ownerships including verifying the accuracy any consumer installment applications and contracts.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct a complete ‘Quality Assurance and Owner Understanding and Acknowledgement’ overview with the new Owner ensuring any concerns, issues etc are fully addressed and the Owner is fully satisfied and comfortable with their decision to enter into a purchase arrangement for Anantara Vacation Club Points,
- Ensure the accuracy of all purchase and finance installment (if applicable) documentation and that the new Owner is provided with all required documentation along with a new Owner’s kit,
- Maintain contact with the new Owner and be their primary point of contact within AVC prior to the sale closing date to ensure sale closure is on schedule, and that any incomplete or additional documents, further deposits etc and/or information is obtained in a timely manner in order to finalize the purchase,
- Prior to sale closure provide assistance, additional information and reassurance to the new Owner should they experience post sale remorse, in order to keep the sale secured,
- Process any rescissions, once you are satisfied the sale will not proceed, in a timely fashion,
- Conduct ‘post sale procedures’, documentation, follow up training during the training induction period for all new Sales Executives,
- Conduct on a regular basis ‘ongoing training and updates sessions’ for all Gallery Sales Associates ensuring they are kept up to date in relation to post sale pre-closing new procedures etc,
- Actively monitor that the integrity of the sales presentation is not compromised, deviated from or distorted, reporting immediately to the Director of Sales any incorrect or inappropriate information that may be being presented whether through a genuine misunderstanding or otherwise so that the appropriate corrective and/or disciplinary action is taken,
- Maintain close communications with the Corporate Contrcats Administration Department in relation to new Owners in terms of sales ready to close, rescission statuses, etc,
- Maintain a log in respect to all new Owners ‘Welcome’ follow up calls by Sales executives and advise sales management of any lapses,
- Advise the Director of Sales daily of any processed rescissions, pending sales and sales closure statuses etc,
- Assist the Gallery Sales Administration Management in ensuring all Gallery Associates adhere to all Company and any Governmental compliance requirements, general AVC policies and procedures and that all Sales Gallery Associates act, at all times to ensure the ‘Guest Experience’ and the integrity of the ‘Anantara’ brand name are not compromised, ensuring all Gallery Associates represent the company in an ethical, moral and professional manner at all times,
- Respond to and manage in a timely manner any Guest concerns or complaints in conjunction with any relevant departments i.e. Marketing, Club Services etc.,
- Regularly update the Director of Sales with any relevant information and ongoing feedback on the performance and any other issues concerning the operation and effectiveness of the Quality Assurance function of the Sales Gallery,
- Promote good working relationships between your Sales Gallery and all other departments within AVC ensuring clear lines of communication are maintained.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Excellent written and oral communicative, verbal and non verbal listening skills,
- Knowledge and application of AVC’s sales methodology
- Comprehensive knowledge of the AVC product, including being fully
conversant with all Club (Rules & Regulations, reservation guidelines etc) documents & agreements,
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude,
- Presents a professional and knowledgeable image,
- Persuasive techniques,
- Patience and understanding, especially with any language related barriers,
- Accuracy in detail in relation to documentation and numeracy,
- Understanding of any lender financing facilities