- Bangkok, Thailand
The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
To support both management and team decision, by providing useful financial analysis information on timely and accurate manner. Has direct responsible for financial department in term of leading and guide to ensure the daily operation and closing reflect the correct performance and in line with accounting policy. In addition, responsible for on-time and accurate financial reports including effective budget preparation that can be used for guidance of operation throughout the year.
Business Financial Managements
- Give and seek advice to improve financial returns. Direct deal with GM and support the brand based on analytical of timely and accurate financial information and also make recommendation for further improvement.
- Monitor and control business performance by comparison of actual results versus budget on a continuous basis and also propose for area improvement.
- Analyse marketing promotion, help manage selling price trends including promotion and discount. Relate external economic factors to marketing planning.
- Take full responsibility for timely, accurate, and appropriate management information, including preparation of a monthly management financial report. To ensure reporting procedures are clearly defined and updated to reflect the business needs currently and in the future. To take part in regular reviews with the operational management Team.
- Prepare weekly/ monthly/ quarterly reports and presentations.
- Be responsible for the preparation of annual budget, which will involve in reviewing of future business plans to develop the budget.
- To provide input of financial planning e.g. loss stores management from loss to break-even and profit, allocation of resources among various projects, renovation generate more returns, etc.
- Improve working capital, return on assets and CAPEX management.
- Supervise day to day operations within the department and stimulate teamwork.
- Reduce risk which may occur to the brand. To ensure the operation is complied with tax regulation and the financial statements reflect all related transactions in each period.
- Run feasibility study for new outlet and control CAPEX of new outlet and renovate.
- Take an active and constructive part in the selection and implementation of financial and operational systems.
Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Excellence in English and computer literate
- In-depth ability of analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong skills in driving for results
- Strong skills in people management and development
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance
- Master degree in Accounting/ Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Minimum 3 years in auditing/ assurance services
- Minimum 5 years in management level, working experience in QSR, hotel, retail industry would be advantage
- Working 5 days a week (Flexible hour)
- Flexible and able to work on holidays, as needed
- Store visit
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you