Director of Public Relations - Mspa
- Bangkok, Thailand
The driving force behind a vibrant network of spas, MSpa International develops and manages unique spa concepts tailored for the Anantara Spa, AVANISPA, Mandara Spa, Aequalis and Balance brands worldwide.
You will be focusing on creating and maintaining a high profile and positive image for Anantara and AVANI spas and encouraging customer preference for the resorts by effectively communicating with media and industry partners, manage media relations, and build loyalty amongst top tier media on behalf of the resorts and Anantara and AVANI spa brands, with the objective of keeping Anantara and AVANI spas and brands front of mind, driving revenue and helping the resorts and spas to achieve their commercial objectives.
• Bachelor Degree in PR, Marketing; Communications or equivalent required. Masters a plus
• Minimum of 7 years in Public Relations, preferably in hospitality business
• Experience in Hotel or Leisure related field, or on property and pre-opening experience would be an added benefit.
• Experience working with and leading online marketing activities and content via CRM systems and branded websites.
• Solid knowledge of spoken and written English