Receptionist - Clerical Assistant- Patong Preview Centre
- Phuket, th
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Phuket
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
The Receptionist is responsible for all aspects of reception desk duties for a Preview Centre and to perform any functions necessary for the daily Preview Centre’s operation.
• Answer multi-line telephone system and take messages or refer calls to the appropriate person(s),
• Greet and check in guests who are attending the presentation. Enter identifying information into the computer/or on daily tour manifest. Fill out the gift receipt to confirm which premium gift the guest is entitled to receive. Ensure the guest is assigned to the appropriate Vacation Consultants for a presentation,
• Prepare refreshment plates for visitors, ensure visitors are relaxed and comfortable,
• Assemble Owner Binders with pre-packaged pictures of our resorts and Owner Referral packets etc.,
• Date, number and insert Gift Receipt into work sheets for that day’s use,
• Prior to the meeting, print out the presentations team performance and pending report from previous week. If requested, set up the Vacation Consultant rotation board,
• Restock shelves in Administration office with documents,
• Print from the computer the daily manifest that lists guests and times they will come for a presentation,
• Inventory office supplies and presentation support supplies and place order for necessary items,
• Have knowledge of office procedures,
• Enter guest information into a computer. Input information for guests after the presentation and contract has been done. At end of day run closing summary reports and fax to regional office,
• Document on a Tour Concern Report when guests do not meet requirements to attend the presentation (no spouse present, etc) and give Director,
• Complete Tour Incident Report when a guest either does not complete tour or leaves the Preview Centre not having enjoyed the experience, provide Director with a copy,
• Assist in completing contract documents when a guest decides to purchase,
• Compile and send reports to corporate, as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Ability to use a personal computer and standard office software,
• Ability to operate a multi-line telephone system,
• Ability to answer phones in a courteous manner,
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service,
• Ability to be detailed, accurate and thorough,
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and multi-task
• Ability to work as a team player,
• Ability to work accurately with numbers,
• Possesses a positive attitude, be productive, energetic and self-motivated,
• Possesses good organisational skills,
• Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos,
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to guests and/or other employees,
• Ability to assist guests in a helpful, positive, professional and friendly manner.
Thai & English Speaking (Local)