- Bangkok, Thailand
The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
To support both management and team decision, forecasting, planning, reporting and analysis. Plan the business and allocate budget and resources to the company’s strategic initiatives. Prepares numerous ad hoc analyses related to the company forecast. Enhancing the monthly performance management process and leveraging analytics to improve the reliability and accuracy of reporting.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Develop and produce high quality analytics and presentation for Senior Management
- Provides analytical support on various special projects to enhance the financial decision making process
- Provide thought and executional leadership for transformation initiatives, operational improvements and cost reductions
- Own process and preparation of annual target and budget, understanding key drivers and variances to prior year
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting - analysing financial results, distilling / synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to stakeholder
- Ensures timely and accurate reporting with full understanding of variances to prior forecast, annual operating plan and prior year performance
- Analysis and reporting on key company-wide performance metrics to the executive team
- Supporting ROI analysis, product lifecycle management, and balanced portfolio optimization
- Participate in operations reviews to ensure both short-term and long-term business plans are achieved
- Make sound recommendations for improving performance and creating an environment of strong business controls
- Manage the R&D strategic planning process along with the annual budget, including analysis and management of the key P&L business drivers
- Building deep business partner relationships across the organization to drive cost savings and efficiency improvements
- Maintain strong business relationship with stakeholder to support achievement of strategic goals
- Attract, develop and retain outstanding talent.
- Excellence in English communication and computer literacy
- In-depth ability of analytical skills, strong communication and presentation skills.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance - Master and CPA is a plus.
- At least 10 years in all aspects of financial management, feasibility study including financial planning & analysis and accounting with 5 years in management level, background in food and beverage industry or retail industry would be advantage
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you