Talent Acquisition Manager - Corporate
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
To help Talent Acquisition Director plan and manage operation of Recruitment team ensuring that selection and hiring process are followed with Human Resources systems and company policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with HR Corporate/HRBP and Talent Acquisition Director to plan and implement effective recruiting strategies for key positions.
- Ensure job profiles and position requirements are aligned with business objectives
- Understand the Corporate Office/ Brand Business Unit, the market they are in, the products they produce, the strategic direction of the company, and the specifics surrounding the role we are working to fill
- Serve as an ambassador of our firm when reaching out to candidates; cold calling candidates for positions and acting professionally in representing the firm
- Identify and the best mix of resources to source top talent – using our research function, job boards, web searches, referrals and industry-specific sources
- Develop position-specific screening questionnaires
- Facilitate to recruit, interview process, and hire top talent
- Identify and present top talent to HR Corporate/ HRBP
- Leverage candidate tracking systems to ensure future searches leverage all data gathered during the process.
- Give the recommendation to HR Corporate/HRBP regarding to package negotiation
- Participate in HR Corporate/ HRBP meetings and in business development strategy sessions to help build the recruitment practices
- Establish and manage process to forecast, Recruitment Plan, and Monitor Recruitment needs
- Assist in policy formulation where it affects recruitment and in other areas as agreed with the Corporate HR/ HRBP
- Directly source working job candidates from competitors’ organizations
- Prepare candidate resume, any supporting documents, and prep candidate for interviews
- Counsel and consult with HR Corporate/ HRBP on current market trends and progress on sourcing the candidates
- Perform salary, fee, and contract negotiations with candidates, where applicable
- Oversee progress on all positions being filled through the SmartRecruiters System
- Serve as account manager to HR Corporate/ HRBP and cultivate ongoing relationships
- Devise recruiting strategy and mentor Talent Acquisition Executive.
- Working days and hours flexible as job requirements
- Able to work on holidays & weekends, as needed
- Be confident with good interpersonal, Communication and negotiation skills
- Passion and able to interact with other people – All functions
- Frequent presentation in English language
- Frequent use of computer programs including provided tools; SmartRecruiters, SharePoint, and OneDrive
- Comfortable to contact people by Phone Screening, or Face-to-Face
- Consult and advise with Hiring Manager regarding job vacancies frequently
- Work under pressure and get tasks done within timeline
- Adapt or utilize knowledge with well-rounded by think out of the box, resourceful, and tactical approach
- Negotiate with stakeholders frequently
- Frequent analysis of complex data
- At least Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or any related fields.
- At least 5 years recruiting experience for individual, managerial and executive level positions including 2 years of corporate recruiting experience mandatory.
- 2–3 years of experience in as a third-party recruiting agency strongly preferred.
- Understanding the functional breakdown of an organization at executive level.
- The ability to identify qualified candidates for various projects, contacting them through cold calling and capturing their interest.
- A proven track record of successfully sourcing hard-to-find candidates.
- Experience using staffing systems and tools including relational database applicant tracking systems, the internet, job boards and imagination.
- Strong verbal communication skills, including interviewing, selling, influencing, negotiating and collaborating.
- The ability to speak intelligently at some level of detail about our Corporate Office/ Brand Business Unit, and to be able to articulate why we are an employer of choice.
- Strong project management skills, including planning for and tracking recruiting metrics.
- Proven knowledge and expertise in all sourcing methods including using recruiting research, cold calling, warm calling and internet recruiting.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities.
This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you