Guest Relations Executive
- Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara associate always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
• To anticipate guest needs, and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive Anantara manner.
• Take personal responsibility for maximizing quality levels of product and service, and guest satisfaction.
• Ensure that all Standard Operating Procedures are being adhered to,
• Monitor daily arrivals and action as appropriate for any VIP or special request. Liaise with housekeeping, room service and front office where necessary to complete the action.
• Conduct regular room inspections to ensure quality standards, complete necessary Engineering Job Order or housekeeping cleaning requests and monitor the results.
• Liaise with the Housekeeping Department to ensure room image is maintained and the “ Room Ready on Arrival” policy is adhered to
• Assist owners with basic club service enquiries acting as the go between Owner and Club Services whilst the Owner is staying at a Club Resort.
• Ensure all VIPs receive proper room upgrade and special amenities
• To oversee the service and attitude with which our guest service is being delivered, and ensure it meets the highest standard of Anantara at all times.
• Seek opportunities to continually improve guest service
• Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
• Take personal responsibility for ensuring all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that follow up is completed on a timely basis.
• To develop a close and harmonious working relationship with all hotel departments.
HOW YOU CAN SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
Within Anantara, the top-performing people who do this job always demonstrate the following attitude:
• Working with Others:
o They always try to anticipate and exceed the needs of customers and colleagues
o They use their own initiative and good judgement to solve problems in a calm and efficient way
o They enjoy working with others to achieve common goals. They volunteer as required to ensure the success of the team
o They act with personal professionalism and integrity at all times
• Taking Responsibility:
o They always conduct business honestly and fairly. They keep sensitive information confidential.
o They can prioritise their workload effectively and be organised and structured at work
o They manage their time and pay attention to detail. They know their jobs, and are able to work without close supervision.
o They display a positive attitude, even under pressure. They personally check their work to ensure its accuracy.
• Delivering Results:
o They are committed to meeting and exceeding all performance standards
o They constantly look to develop their own professional skills and abilities
o They perform job tasks in line with established policies and procedures
o They always try to provide a top-quality experience to all our guests.
• Thai Nationality ,Male or Female Age 24-30 years old.
• Bachelor degree in related field
• Excellent English written and verbal skills and Mandarin preferred
• Previous work experience in a receptionist.
• Good computer skills with a good understand of reservation software systems.
• Strong customer service ethic. Ability to deal and handle one to one difficult and complaint situations with customers.
• Strong communication and written skills