- Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
- Company Location: Avani Sepang Goldcoast Resort
Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
Processing all purchase requests submitted by Department/Outlets.
Coordinating with Cost Controller to maintain optimal stock levels for efficient running of
Maintaining regular communication with departments on deliveries and outstanding orders.
Sourcing supplies and negotiating commercial terms.
Liaising with suppliers and representatives to research new products
Regularly compare the prices charged by hotel’s supplier with those of other vendor in the markets to ensure that the hotel can always buy at the best possible price without jeopardizing quality.
- Relevant diploma/ degree in related field
- Must have prior procurement experience and least 2 years as a Procurement Manager or 3 years as Asst. Procurement Manager
- Candidate must hold resident status to be able to work in Malaysia.