Project Section Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor Lifestyle is one of Thailand's largest distributors of lifestyle brands with over 300 points of sale focusing primarily on fashion and lifestyle products. Its brands include Gap, Esprit, Bossini, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Etam, Anello, Radley, Charles & Keith, Pedro, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Joseph Joseph, Minor Smart Kids and Bemynt. In addition, Minor Lifestyle also operates contract manufacturing business under Nawasri Manufacturing.
- Develop and formulate the total interior design concept for shop/counter under VM & Creative Department
- Conduct in-depth studies and analysis of areas to be designed to establish requirements that insure that the users’ needs are met.
- Develop space-planning concepts and generate program documents
- Participate in selection of finishes and specifications
- Work closely with VM & Creative Director to develop collateral equipment’s, including cost and acquisition
- Develop schematic design such as furniture layouts in order to determine practical requirements and project limitations.
- Give consultations to Project Coordinator on estimation of material requirements and costs
- Working closely with VM & Creative Director to plan, set up and execute the project activities, ensuring that the
project goals are met
- Monitor budgets
- Work with Brand Manager and other related external parties to meet overall project objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design , Architect
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Visual merchandising, Construction management
- Background in retail/apparel/ fashion/ fashion accessories
- Leadership & Supervisory skill
- Communication and team-working skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation skills and ability to influence others