HR Manager - Swensen's Thailand
- Bangkok, Thailand
Swensen’s Thailand (Minor Food) is the household name for sensational, delicious indulgence of all-natural ice cream treats. We offer 100% Customer Satisfaction in our superlative experience of ice cream indulging. Our full-service premium ice cream parlors serve the most beautiful SUNDAE treats with our friendly SERVICE in our unique mood-lifting vibes of the STORE radiating from naturally friendly people with genuine care and real passion to perpetuating ice cream eating at Swensen’s a truly awesome ‘Ultimate Sundae Experience.’
Swensen’s Thailand inspires and stimulates people to be their best. Striving for ‘Operation Excellence,’ we encourage leaders and talent development at every level. We drive to unlock impossibilities, meaning our workplace are great to manifest your self-driven greater potential. As the leader in premium ice cream in Thailand and being part of Minor Food, we love to work with the best, hence put a tremendous investment in our people. We aim to lead the disruptive world. By emphasizing on Customer Focus, we profess in Customer Obsession, and that’s how to fulfill our life-long professional ambitions.
Develop, implement, and maintain Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS) to ensure that all people management policies and procedures in line with the Company’s philosophies and all relevant legal requirements, as well as to support organic business growth and align with organization strategies.
Human Resources Planning
- Initiate, implement, and maintain all HRM policies relating to recruitment, C&B, and employee relations.
- Ability to control and manage manpower and headcount planning to meet the budget, with the purpose of organization effectiveness.
- Make an impact by playing a role of business partner. To Work closely and support stakeholders by providing facts, required information that matters in making decision and able to convince them to make the right decision.
- Other duties as assigned by HR Director.
- Manages the entire staffing process recruits, screens, interviews, tests and select Department Head and Manager Level to fill vacant positions throughout organization.
Compensation & Benefit
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends
- Recommend benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims
- Monitor salary and wage administration including the conducting of salary surveys on a regular basis to determine position in the market place.
- Administer HR payroll and related procedures.
Employee Relations & Engagement
- To lead and work with other stakeholders in organizing Employee Relations Activities, including a routine meetings and activities i.e monthly meeting, staff party, CSRs etc.,
- To advise stakeholders on labor legal issues related, and mitigate the risk of lawsuit filing.
Organization Development & Design
- Ensure that On-boarding is in place for all new Management Hires and work closely with Direct-line of new Hires to equip them as Job Responsibility.
- To advise stakeholders on their team’s career development planning, IDP, succession planning.
- Work strategically with stakeholders to facilitate and lead Strategic Performance Management System (SPMS) to instil the “High Performance Organization” culture.
HR Information System (HRIS)
Develop and manage all Minor’s HRIS (such as Humatrix, SmartRecruiter, Successfactors and SharePoint, etc.) and effectively utilize information and provide Management concerned with HR up-to-date data and information.
The Successful Applicant:
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in HR with at least 5 years in management level
Proactive and self-driven personality
Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Excellent knowledge of HR best practices and labor law
Strong skills in building interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization
Able to work efficiently on multi-tasks and as a team
Very good knowledge in HR policies, procedures,work flows, work instructions and able to develop business process and quality systems
Working with company with multi store operation is a plus
Have a good understanding of Thai labour laws and future employment trends
Knowledge of project management like objectives
setting, planning, implementing, monitoring timeline, and evaluating
Very organized and hands-on person
Good English in both writing and speaking
Keen on results driven and people oriented
Ability to speak, read and write Thai is a must
Minimum bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or any related field
Growing your career at Swensen's Thailand and Minor Food is a never-ending opportunity. We help you determine where you want to go, unlock your potentials, and take you to your ultimate career destination. Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market. Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.