Financial Services Officer
- Bangkok, Thailand
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
The Financial Services Officer is part of a team which administers the efficient and effective operation of all financial aspects of the Anantara Vacation Club’s development, sales and marketing operations. The focus of this role is the timely collection of monthly instalments from customers of timeshare receivables arising from instalment sales contracts.
• To ensure that the database of timeshare receivables is up-to-date and accurate.
• Learn, develop and maintain expertise in the operation of the Loan Servicing module of the SPI timeshare computer system.
• Process monthly installments using the processes provided by Mauritius Commercial Bank and other financial institutions with which the business may develop operating relationships.
• Follow up on any installments which are not received and take all necessary steps to ensure the recovery of any overdue amounts.
• Enforce company policies in relation to overdue accounts.
• Communicate in a timely manner with colleagues in Contract processing, sales and Club Operations as appropriate in relation to any problems arising in relation to specific installment accounts.
• A Bachelor degree in Business, Commerce or Accounting.
• At least 3 years experience in a financial services environment – i.e. a bank or similar consumer lending organisation - preferably loan servicing and collections.
• At least 3 years experience in using computerized systems in an accounting or finance environment.
• An understanding of the principles of consumer credit such as credit cards, car loans or similar financial products.
• A polite and tactful communication style.
• Strong time-management and organizational skills.
• Proficiency in English, Mandarin/Cantonese &/or Thai.