Graduate Student Project (2-3 months project period)
- Bangkok, Thailand
The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
- Recording mealtimes of food that passes through the CTX both at lunch and dinner times, and do analysis the impact of speed, process and customer satisfaction also with seat turns, wait times and impact on the per head salad bar cost
- Record and analysing speed of cooking, consistency of the food quality and time spend of each product
- Monitor and be able to record and observe any problem happened during operation
- Record and analysing Productivity of Kitchen hot side, productivity of UT section
- Conduct of customer satisfaction with analysis.
· Extensive experience of data recording with analysis who can look for detail on how the project positively impacts the brand
· Proficiency in English and Computer literacy
· Bachelor / Master Degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, Engineering any kind of analysis or statistics
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you