People Development Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor International (MINT) is a global company focused on three core businesses: restaurants, hospitality and lifestyle brands distribution. MINT is one of Asia’s largest restaurant companies with over 2,000 outlets operating system-wide in 19 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen’s, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express, The Coffee Club, BreadTalk (Thailand) and Riverside brands. MINT is also a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of 155 hotels and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana Collection, JW Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands in 24 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America. MINT is one of Thailand’s largest distributors of lifestyle brands focusing primarily on fashion, home and kitchenware and contract manufacturing. Its brands include Gap, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Esprit, Bossini, Etam, Charles & Keith, Pedro, Radley, Anello, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Joseph Joseph and ETL Learning. Bemynt is MINT’s e-commerce platform offering premium fashion and lifestyle products. For more information, please visit www.minorinternational.com.
Learning and Development
- To be responsible for development needs analysis interpreted from Performance Appraisal (PA) and Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- To conduct a focus group to understand employees’ requirements for development, improvement, and engagement actions.
- To provide training roadmap and annual training plan for employees L4 and below and create innovative learning approaches according to business and HR strategies.
- To develop innovative learning, on-line learning solutions on basic HR process, benefits sharing to staff
- To ensure excellent learning and development program process and output.
- To provide executive training program coordination with external institutes and ensure all training record is well managed.
Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- To develop user manual guide to educate Humatrix system’s HRM modules to employees.
- To develop innovative learning tools and materials for hiring managers to understand Taleo system.
- To work closely with Recruitment team to deliver effective recruitment training using Taleo system to ensure that hiring managers understand the system and are able to conduct competency-based interviews.
- To maximize Employee Portal (SharePoint) capability and internal usage by developing approaches to educate employees and promote the system
- To be responsible for SharePoint management and Humantrix Champion for Training Module (LMS)
- To exploit full capability of Success Factor by studying the system, creating manuals for business leaders to able to use all modules, i.e. talent, succession list, PA, IDP, KPI, and etc.
- To maintain and develop Employee Portal
Employee On-Boarding Process
- To partner with Line Managers to understand job scopes and prepare on boarding program to equip job readiness for L3- and – above newcomers.
- To facilitate 1:1 on boarding sessions between newcomers and stakeholders as well as preparing on boarding packs, material excellence ,and checklists
- Conduct orientation to new employees
- To develop orientation and orientation pack
Human Resource Process Management
- To maintain and develop HRD workflow to ensure effective process and procedure alignment.
- To be responsible for Job Description database for all L4 & below
- To maintain and update Employee Handbook to provide Minor’s information to employees.
· Solid HR knowledge and experiences
· Ability to work effectively under pressure with maturity and able to motivate self and others to perform with professionalism
· Excellent interpersonal and team skills including tolerance and flexibility
· Good communication (written and oral) in Thai and English
· Computer literacy in MS Office is essential
· Demonstrates initiative and self-motivated with can do attitude
· Demonstrate readiness to ask positive questions, learn on the fly and embrace change.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Human Resources Development (HRD), Human Resources Management (HRM) or any related filed
- At least 3 year experience in learning and development function
- Experience must include hands-on responsibility for the full scope of HRD