Guest Service Representative
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Riverside Bangkok
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
GSRs work at assigned locations and events, speaking to Customers in order to persuade them to attend a sales presentation with Anantara Vacation Club. They work closely with the general public, and with hotel colleagues. They must make sure that only guests who are qualified are invited to attend.
• Be the face of the company in the marketplace at your designated work locations
• Know the package and rewards you are promoting to the public in appreciation of attending a sales presentation.
• Know the Sales Preview Centre locations and assist the customer with maps and directions on how to get to their selected Preview Centre.
• Complete necessary paperwork for tour bookings generated during your designated shift
• Call your booked guests the night prior to their preview date to confirm their attendance if required.
• Ensure sufficient collateral is in good condition and working order
• Ensure your work location is neat and tidy
• Attend scheduled team meetings.
• Phone Marketing Administration with tour bookings generated during your designated shift.
• Level of spoken English, and other targeted languages as required
• Demonstrating confidence and personality to repeatedly open new conversations with potential customers from all over the world
• Self motivation and focus on meeting targets
• Ability to work well in a 5 star environment, ensuring that AVC operational standards are met in relationship to Team Values and Goals
• Displaying personal motivation and effort to assist in the smooth operations and profitable performance of all promotional events.
• Demonstrating willingness to seek new knowledge