- Bangkok, Thailand
The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
To provide culinary & innovation support for the Pizza Company to ensure the effectiveness and completeness of operations and menu development tasks.
- Facilitate and manage part 1 & 2 of the TPC NPD process.
- Create new products, document all recipes and methods of preparation / cookery / draft cogs
- Lead Stage 2 (Internal) food tastings to TPC team on a bi weekly basis
- Adjust new product recipes until handed over to stage 3 NPD for commercialisation.
- Be the culinary expert supporting stage 3 commercialisation.
- Benchmark recipes and ideas from competitors globally.
- Co-ordinate with SCM for new ingredients & small ware relating to new product development.
- Provide initial COG of new product.
- Work with training team to deploy the above approved item to launch at store level
- Works closely with other members of the culinary team (multi brand) providing support as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Not work on any external food related projects in conflict with MFG policies without prior approval
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercises responsible management and behaviour at all times, positively representing the MFG and The Pizza Company.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Food sensory and Cookery skills.
- Be self-motivated, a strong team player and enable to work under pressure
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- Bachelor Degree or above in Food technology, Food Science, Biotechnology, Agro-Industry or related field
- At least 5-year experience in Research and Develop new product for food Services, hotel or retail industry would be advantage
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you