Frontend Developer (Angular or React js Developer) 2 - 4 yrs
- Mindbowser, 3rd floor, Sungrace, Rohit Nagar, Bavdhan, Pune, Maharashtra, India, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Employees can work remotely
Mindbowser Info solutions is a digital transformation services provider working with global brands aiding on their journey to digital transformation. Mindbowser offers a suite of products and services around user experience, automation, analytics, and mobility that in turn helps businesses become more efficient and improves profitability.
We are looking to hire an experienced angular/react developer to join our dynamic team. As a lead developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular/React best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
Angular/React js Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angular/react best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular/react projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
Angular/React js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an angular/react developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- M Tech/MCA/BE/B-Tech in CS, IT, EC
- Immediate Joiners Preferred or who can join in max 15 to 20 days
- Remote work option is available, right now we are also working from home in this pandemic situation.
- 5 days working with flexible working hours.