- Remote, REMOTE, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Clearance Level: Public Trust
MindPoint Group delivers industry-leading cybersecurity solutions, services, and products. We are trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers and support security operations for some of the most security-conscious organizations globally.
Our relationship with you is for the long run because your success is our success. We invest in your success through fantastic benefits (healthcare, generous PTO, paid parental leave, and tuition reimbursement, to name a few).
Beyond just excellent pay and benefits, you’ll want to work here for reasons that can’t be written into an offer letter—the challenge, growth opportunities, and most important: the culture of a company that cares about you.
A position at MPG promises you
- A diverse organization
- A safe workplace with zero tolerance for discrimination or harassment of any kind
- A balanced work life. Seriously.
- A stable, established, and growing business
- A leadership team focused on your professional growth and development
The Technical Writer / Editor is highly skilled at reviewing and providing corrective feedback on customer-facing documentation that contributes to the overall success of the delivery of our services and products. The Technical Writer/Editor must have a keen eye for details, notably inconsistencies in documents. The Technical Writer/Editor must be able to meet consistent deadlines and be flexible to meet certain high-priority timelines.
- Proofread, edit, and standardize technical documents
- Provide support to standardize templates, FAQs, training materials, and other internal or external documentation
- Writes and edits procedural documentation such as user guides and procedure manuals
- Review previously written documentation for consistency, clarity, and conciseness
- Organize content and prepare documentation per standard templates and in accordance with MindPoint Group policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Ensure conformance with MindPoint Group brand guidelines
- Create and enforce the use of templates
- Provide quality control reviews of customer-facing documents
- Provide feedback on any identified opportunities for improvement
- Ensure quality products and services are delivered on time
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions
- Learn complex concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users/customers
- US Citizenship required
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
- Experience in writing, editing, and formatting technical information and materials for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges
Additional Qualifications or nice to have:
- Degree in IT or Computer Science, English, Communications, Journalism or Marketing a plus
- Proficient with Confluence/Jira or other Wiki software, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint
- Understanding of I.T. technical terminology
- Experience working with NIST SP: 800-53, NIST SP: 800-171, FISMA, RMF
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled