Federal Technical Proposal Writer
- Remote, REMOTE, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Clearance Level: US Citizen
MindPoint Group delivers industry-leading cybersecurity solutions, services, and products. We are trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers and support security operations for some of the most security-conscious organizations globally.
Our relationship with you is for the long run because your success is our success. We invest in your success through fantastic benefits (healthcare, generous PTO, paid parental leave, and tuition reimbursement, to name a few).
Beyond just excellent pay and benefits, you’ll want to work here for reasons that can’t be written into an offer letter—the challenge, growth opportunities, and most important: the culture of a company that cares about you.
A position at MPG promises you
- A diverse organization
- A safe workplace with zero tolerance for discrimination or harassment of any kind
- A balanced work life. Seriously.
- A stable, established, and growing business
- A leadership team focused on your professional growth and development
A successful candidate must possess the ability to work collaboratively with solution architects, subject matter experts, and executive leadership to capture key concepts and ideas while maintaining consistency in messaging and strategy using proper tone/voice.
- Assignments will include but are not limited to the development of; Proposal Volumes including Management, Technical, Past Performance, Corporate Experience, Executive Summaries, Staffing Plans, Resumes, Oral Proposal Presentations, and white papers
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers
- Work within and across matrixed teams to produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended Federal audience
- Interviews technical SMEs to produce compelling proposal documents
- Supports the development and submission of proposals
- Analyzes RFP/bid requirements to develop proposal outlines
- Writes exemplary proposals with a keen sense of attention to detail
- Ensure both compliance and responsiveness to team and customer needs
- May also work on business and non-government proposals as requested
- Work closely with technical subject matter experts, architects, and operations staff to collect data required for past performance development and resume tailoring
- Write, edit, and revise proposal materials and coordinate with technical and program personnel to ensure accuracy. Analyze RFP requirements and participate in Color Reviews.
- Participate in the continuing quality improvement initiatives
- Participate in peer editing and production review
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of prior relevant experience
- Expert-level technical/proposal writer with business development and competitive proposal experience
- Able to gather information in a variety of ways (brainstorming sessions, whiteboarding, SME interviews, research, consolidation of previously developed written materials) and translate it into compelling documents
- Experience writing Federal proposals including Management, Technical, Past Performance, Corporate Experience, Executive Summaries, Staffing Plans, Resumes, and Oral Proposal Presentations
- Perform as a delivery focused, results orientated, proactive self-starter
- Be a collaborative team player with high professional standards and work ethic
- Ability to take complex subject matter and distill it down to laymen terms for senior executive briefings and decision making
- Ability to communicate with positive impact
- Ability to adapt to schedule changes & slips, project re-scopes, and customer-directed changes to ensure compliant product delivery
- The successful candidate will be able to join new projects quickly and work effectively with a diverse and dispersed group of people
- Teamwork is an essential quality, as is the ability to work effectively while under tight deadlines.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled