Software Developer, Full Stack
- Remote, REMOTE, United States
- Employees can work remotely
MindPoint Group delivers industry-leading cybersecurity solutions, services, and products. We are the trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers and support security operations for some of the most security-conscious organizations globally. We design and implement innovative security solutions to identify and defend against today’s risks and tomorrow’s attacks.
We believe that helping organizations operate from the best security posture possible requires automation. Empowering our employees to excel and providing them with the means to do so enables us to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations.
Unlike many IT consultancies, we’re not a body shop. Our client engagements are challenging and growth oriented. Our relationship with you is for the long run because, in this business, your success is our success. That’s why we treat investments in employees as investments in the company itself, which is why we offer fantastic benefits (healthcare, generous PTO, paid maternity and paternity leave, and tuition reimbursement, to name a few).
But you’ll want to work here for reasons that can’t be written into an offer letter—the challenge, growth opportunities, and most important: the culture of a company that cares about you.
We are an established, profitable, and growing company that promises you the following:
- A diverse organization.
- A safe workplace with zero tolerance for discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- A balanced work life. Seriously.
- A flexible schedule.
- A leadership team that is focused on your professional growth and development.
We’re looking for a dynamic, confident up-and-coming full-stack developer to help us build a powerful new tool. In this role, you will:
- Participate and lead in an Agile Software Development Life Cycle.
- Follow development best practices within MPG’s process.
- Participate in estimating assigned work effort and be accountable for completion dates.
- Produce high-quality maintainable code so that it can be easily tested and supported and in the future.
- As needed, help and mentor more junior developers on implementation.
- Troubleshoot critical production issues if needed.
- Production release management and support as needed.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Participate and contribute to all layers of technical design, development, testing, implementation, and support.
- US Citizenship required.
- Experience with common cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, GCP.
- 3+ years experience working with Python/Django.
- Experience with other languages a plus (Go, Ruby, etc.).
- Experience with CI/CD.
- 2+ years experience with Ansible or other automation technologies.
- Experience building APIs and integrating disparate web technologies a plus.
- Confidence to believe in yourself.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled