Senior Security Engineer (UAM)
- Washington, DC, USA
- Clearance Level: TS/SCI
MindPoint Group delivers industry-leading cybersecurity solutions, services, and products. We are the trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers and support security operations for some of the most security-conscious organizations globally. We design and implement innovative security solutions to identify and defend against today’s risks and tomorrow’s attacks.
We believe that helping organizations operate from the best security posture possible requires automation. Empowering our employees to excel and providing them with the means to do so enables us to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations.
Unlike many IT consultancies, we’re not a body shop. Our client engagements are challenging and growth-oriented. Our relationship with you is for the long run because, in this business, your success is our success. That’s why we treat investments in employees as investments in the company itself, which is why we offer fantastic benefits (healthcare, generous PTO, paid maternity and paternity leave, and tuition reimbursement, to name a few).
But you’ll want to work here for reasons that can’t be written into an offer letter—the challenge, growth opportunities, and most important: the culture of a company that cares about you.
We are an established, profitable, and growing company that promises you the following:
- A diverse organization.
- A safe workplace with zero tolerance for discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- A balanced work life. Seriously.
- Potential of a flexible schedule, depending on the specific customer.
- A leadership team focused on your professional growth and development.
MindPoint Group is seeking a Senior Security Engineer with strong User Activity Monitoring experience (UAM) for an exciting opportunity in Washington, DC.
- Active Top Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility.
- Having a current IAT level III certification is required (CASP, CCNP, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH).
- Experience with UAM tools.
- Experience conducting threat analysis, providing assessments of threats and vulnerabilities, producing investigative leads, uncovering policy violations, assessing risk posed by trusted insiders, overseeing data collection using UAM tools, and managing & developing approved data analytics tools.
- Experience preparing, conducting tailored briefings, assessments, and conducting liaison with Federal agencies and organizations to collaborate on program operations and lessons learned.
- Experience integrating information from system monitoring tools and other sources to decipher underlying trends or uncover anomalies and discern obscure patterns and attributes.
- Experience compiling results into reports or analytical products.
- Experience preparing and presenting analysis, in the form of briefings and/or reports, to government leads and managers.
- Experience performing proactive inquiries and collaborating with investigative entities, IC organizations, and Law Enforcement agencies/entities.
- Experience providing training and mentorship to junior or new personnel.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience with analytical problem solving, familiar with conducting operations relating to insider threat.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a field such as information systems, computer science, engineering or a related technical field is required.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled