- Washington, DC, USA
- Clearance Level: US Citizen
MindPoint Group delivers industry-leading cybersecurity solutions, services, and products. We are the trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers and support security operations for some of the most security-conscious organizations globally. We design and implement innovative security solutions to identify and defend against today’s risks and tomorrow’s attacks.
We believe that helping organizations operate from the best security posture possible requires automation. Empowering our employees to excel and providing them with the means to do so enables us to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations.
Unlike many IT consultancies, we’re not a body shop. Our client engagements are challenging and growth-oriented. Our relationship with you is for the long run because, in this business, your success is our success. That’s why we treat investments in employees as investments in the company itself, which is why we offer fantastic benefits (healthcare, generous PTO, paid maternity and paternity leave, and tuition reimbursement, to name a few).
But you’ll want to work here for reasons that can’t be written into an offer letter—the challenge, growth opportunities, and most important: the culture of a company that cares about you.
We are an established, profitable, and growing company that promises you the following:
- A diverse organization.
- A safe workplace with zero tolerance for discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- A balanced work life. Seriously.
- Potential of a flexible schedule, depending on the specific customer.
- A leadership team focused on your professional growth and development.
This position is contingent upon contract award. MindPoint Group is seeking a Data Scientist for an exciting program in DC.
- US Citizenship with the ability to get a Public Trust is required
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent demonstrated experience and knowledge
- 3+ years’ experience as a Data Security Analyst or equivalent knowledge.
- 4+ years’ experience in data analytics with large data sets.
Experience working with analytical models, methods, applications, and tools, such as:
- Statistical analysis, predictive modeling, simulation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
- Selecting and applying the appropriate analytical techniques
- Analytics for business, operations, human capital, or financial management
- Analyzing large and complex data sets, with strong aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Advanced proficiency in an analytics programming language, such as R, Python, or SAS
- Visualization skills such as Tableau, Power BI, or R Shiny
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled