Customer Success Manager
- Washington, DC, USA
- Clearance Level: Secret
MindPoint Group delivers industry-leading cybersecurity solutions, services, and products. We are the trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers and support security operations for some of the most security-conscious organizations globally. We design and implement innovative security solutions to identify and defend against today’s risks and tomorrow’s attacks.
We believe that helping organizations operate from the best security posture possible requires automation. Empowering our employees to excel and providing them with the means to do so enables us to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations.
Unlike many IT consultancies, we’re not a body shop. Our client engagements are challenging and growth-oriented. Our relationship with you is for the long run because, in this business, your success is our success. That’s why we treat investments in employees as investments in the company itself, which is why we offer fantastic benefits (healthcare, generous PTO, paid maternity and paternity leave, and tuition reimbursement, to name a few).
But you’ll want to work here for reasons that can’t be written into an offer letter—the challenge, growth opportunities, and most important: the culture of a company that cares about you.
We are an established, profitable, and growing company that promises you the following:
- A diverse organization.
- A safe workplace with zero tolerance for discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- A balanced work life. Seriously.
- Potential of a flexible schedule, depending on the specific customer.
- A leadership team focused on your professional growth and development.
MindPoint Group is seeking a forward-thinking and self-motivated Customer Success Manager for Cybersecurity Services to lead an exciting and transformative program in support of our US Federal Government customers. This exciting role requires an appetite for learning, superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative work environment. Professionalism in dealing with senior leaders within the Federal Government is important. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
The candidate may perform any or all of the following:
- Evaluate the Agency's information security program requirements, capability gaps, and opportunities for leveraging shared services to fill gaps
- Develop a shared service adoption roadmap and project schedule in coordination and collaboration with provider’s subject matter experts
- Prepare and present written communications, plans, reports, briefings and background materials for the client’s executive management teams
- Lead and participate in meetings and discussions and serve as the central point of contact for the shared service customer
- Establish, document, and manage the scope, schedule, resource allocation, cost, and expense tracking for projects and sustaining activities to ensure successful project execution and deliverable deadlines are met on time
- Identify, document and communicate problems and risks that could adversely impact performance, cost and/or delivery schedule, and opportunities for improvement on the project
- Proactively communicate with clients to ensure they are an integral part of the project for clarification of requirements and regular assessment of progress
- Facilitate relationships to promote customer satisfaction and to sustain and expand business opportunities between the shared service provider and customer
- Active Secret clearance required
- Experience with, or strong knowledge of Cybersecurity or Security Operations Centers (SOC) required
- Bachelor's degree and 6+ years consulting and/or industry experience can be Commercial or Federal but Federal experience is preferred
- Relevant experience (at least 2) leading successful change initiatives or IT transformation projects, preferably in Federal Government
- PMP certified, preferred
- Proven track record of successfully organizing, structuring and creating cross-functional efforts, projects, and programs
- Recognized for the ability to quickly add value in cross-functional team environments.
- Ability to build relationships with professionals at all levels within an organization and become a trusted advisor
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently, make sound decisions, and support recommendations through analytical reasoning and effective communication
- Ability to easily adapt to a changing environment
- Experience participating in and setting engagement objectives and scope
- Experience developing work plans for components of engagements, coordinating activities between work streams and identifying changes in scope
- Experience designing deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results
- Experience balancing the demands of multiple customer simultaneously
- Strong client relationship skills, and ability to work with Business and IT leadership
- Experience with business case development, operational assessment, roadmap creation, vendor selection, and operating model design
- Knowledge of best practices and fundamental components of effective federal shared services and cybersecurity programs; techniques, tools, and processes, preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled