Project Manager – Mid to Senior (PMP required)
- Washington, DC, USA
- Clearance Level: US Citizen
MindPoint Group delivers industry-leading cybersecurity solutions, services, and products. We are the trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers and support security operations for some of the most security-conscious organizations globally. We design and implement innovative security solutions to identify and defend against today’s risks and tomorrow’s attacks.
We believe that helping organizations operate from the best security posture possible requires automation. Empowering our employees to excel and providing them with the means to do so enables us to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations.
Unlike many IT consultancies, we’re not a body shop. Our client engagements are challenging and growth-oriented. Our relationship with you is for the long run because, in this business, your success is our success. That’s why we treat investments in employees as investments in the company itself, which is why we offer fantastic benefits (healthcare, generous PTO, paid maternity and paternity leave, and tuition reimbursement, to name a few).
But you’ll want to work here for reasons that can’t be written into an offer letter—the challenge, growth opportunities, and most important: the culture of a company that cares about you.
We are an established, profitable, and growing company that promises you the following:
- A diverse organization.
- A safe workplace with zero tolerance for discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- A balanced work life. Seriously.
- Potential of a flexible schedule, depending on the specific customer.
- A leadership team focused on your professional growth and development.
This position is contingent upon contract award. MindPoint Group is seeking a Senior-level Project Manager. The PM:
• Applies knowledge to forecast space requirements and develops space needs based against business and market conditions
• Develops executable plans to support the business needs, corporate objectives and initiatives
• Identifies, analyzes and applies related data in regard to the creation and execution of physical or virtual space solutions
• Produces visual display of quantitative and qualitative information
• Illustrates organizational, operational, and functional relationships that pose physical and spatial impacts
• Generates conceptual solutions that respond to client’s spatial requirements, physical planning constraints, and corresponding IT and compliance requirements
• Develops, maintains and provides reports, including agreed upon critical success factors on measures of work environment efficiency, effectiveness and expression
• Conduct interviews and discussions with the client to gather, coordinate, and synthesize project requirements, functional, and operational issues
• Develops project-level and portfolio-level solutions based on interpretation of the program data and preparation of recommendations. Validates all program data
• Prepares migration/origination plans, schematic schedules, stack and block fit plans. Serves as a point of contact throughout the Migration Planning Process
• Provides business case analysis and documentation that meet the Client’s requirements and are consistently in alignment with Client’s goals and objectives
• Aligns occupancy plans with client and organization strategies
- US Citizenship with the ability to get a Public Trust is required
- PMP certification
- At least 4+ years (Mid level) or 8+ years (Senior level) managing large and complex technology integration projects
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled