Software Developer, Full Stack
- Washington, DC, USA
- Clearance Level: Secret
A Sea of Choices – One Solution
There are almost as many Cybersecurity firms as there are organizations in need of their guidance. The big names boast decades of experience and a global reputation; the smaller names promise personalized work experience with lean operations.
We know there are a lot of firms vying for you. So why choose MindPoint Group?
MindPoint Group – The Cybersecurity Job You’ve Been Looking For
At MindPoint Group, we specialize in one thing: Cybersecurity. In fact, our singular focus and reputation as cyber security specialist have earned us roles as trusted advisors to key government decision makers where we help shape Cybersecurity policy, engineer innovative security solutions, and support security operations.
At MindPoint Group, we hire only the most driven, most qualified Cybersecurity professionals, and we equip them with the tools and resources they need to deliver success. We are profoundly invested in selecting the right people to join our team and are equally driven to retain them for the long term. And so, when we find the right fit, we make it work. We offer challenging, growth-oriented assignments. Our collaborative culture unites our staff. And we reward employees with a competitive and exceptional benefits package.
MindPoint Group’s is deeply committed to our mission to become a trusted partner by consistently delivering proven, on point services to our clients. We strive to provide an organizational culture that fosters innovation, technical excellence, dedication to repeatable processes, and attention to detail. We believe that by empowering our employees to excel and providing them with the means to do so, MindPoint Group will consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are looking for a senior software developer to participate in the development and maintenance of customer code for Cyber Missions. This person will provide top-level technical services to include, but are not limited to, agile development, system engineering, and software development. Candidates will actively contribute to cyber capabilities development and deployment to address emerging mission requirements. Perform in all three areas of development, integration and production deployment. Conduct technical research on software development tasks including automation prototyping and tool development.
- Web application development (Django, Twisted, Flask)
- Experience with Python Docker API
- Experience in C#, .Net and/or C++
- Ability to write complex queries using SQL and NoSQL statements
- Rudimentary understanding of networking for programming over HTTP and/or TCP calls
- Experience in Linux shell scripting and Windows Powershell
If this sounds like it piques your interest and you think you could help us out, send us an application. We'd love to hear from you!
- Top Secret Clearance
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering, or at least 10+ years of comparable industry experience.
- 8+ years of experience directly related to the following:
- Python software development within virtual environments or containers
- Development in Linux environments (Ubuntu, Debian)
- Development with data in PostgreSQL or comparable relational database management system (RDBMS)
- Development with Apache Thrift, Django REST, or comparable network-based API framework
- 6+ years of experience directly related to the following:
- Lifecycle development of software systems using agile methodologies
- Basic understanding of public/private cloud, especially AWS and VMware vSphere
- Distributed batch and stream processing
- Development with authentication technologies
- Writing and maintaining automated unit test using any common unit test framework
- Solid communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.