- AUD Kashmere Gate Campus, New Delhi, Delhi, Kashmere Gate, DL, in
At Mind Piper, we believe that simplifying the concept of mental health is pivotal to increasing the acceptance of mental health concerns. We provide integrated, efficient, and effective therapeutic interventions through our clinics and online platform.
Our mission is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for a self-starter, hard-working, passionate individual to provide individual psychotherapy, group therapy, clinical assessment, and crisis intervention; build close working relationships with other mental health professionals and institutions.
- Clinical work will primarily be in areas such as depression, anxiety, acute stress, suicidal ideation, interpersonal conflict, decision-making, substance abuse, eating disorders, etc.
- You'll be organizing educational presentations and workshops regarding mental health and self-care topics.
What will you NOT do?
- You will NOT be confined to your "job". You will also get involved in the marketing, business strategy, and almost everything we do. This is an all-around versatile position where you get to wear many hats in a nimble environment that makes our community better!
- You will NOT treat this as a "job". We believe in what we do and we are very passionate about it. If you're simply looking for just another job, please don't apply.
- You will NOT be bogged down by office politics, ego, or bad attitude. Only positive, pleasure-to-work-with people allowed here!
- You will NOT get yourself burned out. We work hard but we believe in maintaining sustainable work/life balance. Really.
- Annual Compensation: ₹300K – ₹400K
- Performance-based bonus
- Lots of opportunities for growth
- Opportunity to work on fascinating challenges that improve people’s lives
- Graduate degree in clinical or counselling psychology (MPhil/ PhD preferred)
- Experience required: To qualify based on your experience, your resume must describe at least one year of experience which prepared you to do the work in this job.
- Ambitious, hard working, execution-oriented, eager to get results and succeed
- Analytical and metrics-driven
- Excellent communication - verbal and written
- Being able to present and convey ideas clearly and confidently
- Time management and organizational skills
- To make sure you read the job description, please add the word "chai" to your cover letter
- Curiosity about everything
- Ability and willingness for occasional work over weekends
- Love to help people!
We believe in transparency, trust, and balance - across the organization. We are inclusive, empathetic, and playful in how we approach our work. We put the overall client experience first: from intuitive therapy delivery to caring client support to explaining things in plain language.
We are rethinking an industry that hasn’t seen innovation since time immemorial—this means our problems are complex and everyone here has interesting challenges to solve. We work on big problems with great passion.
We are incubated at ACIIE, Ambedkar University Delhi- supported by Govt. of NCT of Delhi.