Manager- Sales and Business Development
- AUD Kashmere Gate Campus, New Delhi, Delhi
Mind Piper was founded by a team of experienced mental health professionals and tech-evangelists who believe that simplifying the concept of mental health is pivotal to increasing the acceptance of mental health concerns. We are solving the issue of access to mental health services by using a framework that integrates psychiatry, psychology, and technology. We are providing efficient and effective therapeutic interventions through our clinics and online platform.
Mind Piper is embarking on an exciting chapter of growth and has ambitious plans for amplifying the voices of people with mental health concerns. We are looking for a dynamic core team member who can help develop Mind Piper’s business- blending marketing strategy and creativity, geared towards catalyzing social impact. As our Manager of Sales and Business Development, you will be a part of a multi-disciplinary team with whom you will collaborate towards mental health promotion and advocacy to bring new offerings and ventures to the market. Your role will be focused on driving revenue generation, gaining new customers over multiple revenue streams & services, and ensuring stable growth.
- Grow existing lines of business and develop new lines of business through both on-ground and digital marketing
- Drive prospects and pursuit of opportunities through contract negotiation to close
- Manage strategic conversations with the customer, creating novel opportunities and partnerships
- Develop new market initiatives, assess new markets, and analyze business opportunities
- Provide guidance and expert advice to technical team from the customer perspective
- Promote a customer-oriented focus internally and externally
- Compensation: ₹300K – ₹400K
- Performance-based bonus
- Lots of opportunities for growth
- Opportunity to work on fascinating challenges that improve people’s lives
- 2-3 years of sales & marketing experience, ideally with the focus on healthcare (Start-up experience preferred).
- Track record of identifying, negotiating and closing revenue opportunities
- Execution orientation with evidence of influencing customers, and gaining customer traction
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, interpersonal, networking, and leadership skills
- Ability and readiness to work under pressure and flexible working hours
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have a strong interest and conviction of purpose towards mental health issues
- You have a point of view, love to explore, travel, meet new people, and learn new things
- You have strong interpersonal skills to make connections and build relationships with target client base
- You are able to switch seamlessly between self-directed independent work and highly collaborative teamwork
- You are excited about the opportunity to get your hands dirty in an entrepreneurial environment
Business acumen is a given. Ability to execute is a must. Demonstrated passion for solving challenges is absolutely critical.
We're not looking for a Jedi or Sherlock. We are looking for a core team member who wants to learn and discover how mental health can be deconstructed to make it more accessible to all.
At Mind Piper, we believe in transparency, trust, and balance - across the organization. We are inclusive, empathetic, and playful in how we approach our work. We put the overall customer experience first: from intuitive service delivery & product design to caring customer support to explaining things in plain language.
We are rethinking an industry that hasn’t seen innovation since time immemorial—this means our problems are complex and everyone here has interesting challenges to solve. We work on big problems with great passion.