- VA-288, Richmond, VA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Our Motto: You Request. We Respond. It Gets Done!®
We can’t take credit for coming up with that motto ourselves. Many years ago, one of our customers used those exact words to describe what it was like working with us. It wasn’t the last time we heard that sentiment from our customers, so naturally, it became the core representation of our company.
We work every day to uphold that value and deliver that experience to our customers.
We passionately believe technology, when used decisively and with care, will turn your ideas and visions into tangible solutions that will help you grow your business and run it more efficiently.
We’re also 100% fiercely dedicated to providing customers with professional, high-level service for a true return on investment.
To provide highly customized, groundbreaking technology solutions that further our customers' business goals and objectives. To be elemental in the "Idea Cycle" – from Vision, to Design, to Development, to Implementation. To be responsive. To "Get It Done." To experience continued growth and profitability while providing rewarding and forward thinking careers.
This is a great work-from-home opportunity that pays a competitive salary with zero travel, no quotas, and no cold-calling.
A TYPICAL DAY AS A TECHNOLOGY SALES CONSULTANT:
- Convert New Customers: Convey why Miles Technologies is the best organization to help with each particular opportunity, and as a partner for the long-term.
- Opportunity Management: Respond to initial inquiries and phone calls from prospective customers. Maintain an organized sales pipeline to ensure we are on top of all opportunities.
- Needs Assessment: Strategically consult with prospective customers to listen to and identify needs, then provide solutions based on our service offerings that capture the customer's interest and meets or exceeds their expectations.
- Proposal Generation: Work with technical resources who can assist in the analysis and consultation process. Present proposed solutions and work with our customer and our team to clarify and move ahead with the work.
- Proactively engage in continuous learning & improvement regarding Miles service offerings, products and technologies. Engage in sales process and presentation improvement initiatives.
- Associate’s Degree or higher in related field and/or equivalent practical experience
- Degree in MIS, Marketing, Computer Science, or Business
- Strong understanding and experience in Business Operations & Technology
- Working knowledge of IT Systems, Software, Digital Marketing and/or Web Design services
- Excellent consultative skills: the ability to listen to and identify needs, then provide solutions that capture the customer's interest and meets or exceeds their expectations
- Fast Learner, Time Management & Organization Skills
- Professional Verbal & Written Communications Skills: Explanatory & Persuasive
Learn more & APPLY at www.milestechnologies.com/careers
A Message Re Coronavirus (COVID-19):
We’re Committed to Always Hiring Great People and to ensure the safety of our candidates and employees we will be conducting all interviews remotely. If you are hired during this time you will have the opportunity to work remotely. After Covid-19 restrictions are lifted, remote work may continue to be an option for you in this role. This can be discussed during the interview process. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 856-793-3873