IT Help Desk Consultant
- NV-439, Reno, NV, USA
Our Motto: You Request. We Respond. It Gets Done!®
We can’t take credit for coming up with that motto ourselves. Many years ago, one of our customers used those exact words to describe what it was like working with us. It wasn’t the last time we heard that sentiment from our customers, so naturally, it became the core representation of our company.
We work every day to uphold that value and deliver that experience to our customers.
We passionately believe technology, when used decisively and with care, will turn your ideas and visions into tangible solutions that will help you grow your business and run it more efficiently.
We’re also 100% fiercely dedicated to providing customers with professional, high-level service for a true return on investment.
To provide highly customized, groundbreaking technology solutions that further our customers' business goals and objectives. To be elemental in the "Idea Cycle" – from Vision, to Design, to Development, to Implementation. To be responsive. To "Get It Done." To experience continued growth and profitability while providing rewarding and forward thinking careers.
In this role, you’ll be providing frontline technical support, documentation, and consultation for our customers. You will work directly with users to support a wide variety of technologies ranging from SOHO to enterprise-class systems:
- Mobile devices
This role is for you if:
- You want to work somewhere fun with helpful co-workers and accessible leaders and managers.
- You love Helping People Accomplish More through supporting IT systems.
- You’d like to be surrounded by team members that you can learn from and collaborate with
- You want to work in a role that consistently provides you with the ability to go home on time
- You are interested in working in a company that encourages and helps you increase your skillsets and continue your education through training and certification assistance.
- You want to work for a company that listens to its staff and continues to work toward being a Great Place To Work
Skills & Experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
- Strong interest in working with computer technologies such as operating systems and networking protocols
- Ability to diagnose and fix complex hardware and software issues for desktops, servers, cloud services, and networks.
- Candidate must live or be willing to relocation within a 45-minute commute of the office from which they will be working so that they can experience a high quality of life by not sitting in traffic too often
NICE TO HAVES:
- Certifications such as A+, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, CNE, CCNA are a plus but not required.
- Degrees in Information Systems or similar
- Experience on a HelpDesk
Benefits of working at Miles Technologies:
- Work within a great company culture. We are a top finisher in Philly’s Best Places to Work 3 years running.
- Stocked fridge and kitchen. Enjoy healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day.
- Full schedule of optional educational courses in Miles University - everything from technical to communications to leadership.
- Proactively build your career - with help from your manager, set the path you would like to take - and then do it!
- Gain incredible experience working with numerous technologies and businesses in all industries.
- Health / Dental / Vision / Tuition Assistance / 401K with employer match
About Miles Technologies:
- Miles Technologies is a growth-oriented company that helps businesses accomplish more through the use of computer technologies, to include network infrastructure, security, cloud computing, mobile, software development, web design, and digital marketing. Our culture is defined by 16 Beliefs, highlighted by responsiveness, caring, working hard, honoring commitments and responsibility. We are always ready to hire great people.
Please apply through our careers page- www.milestechnologies.com
Learn more and apply at https://public.businessbymiles.com/Job?LinkID=311907c4-877d-4e9c-a851-bcadb3721315.