Part-Time RN - Exceptional Opportunity!
- Please apply online, Davenport, Iowa
*To apply for this position, please visit our website. No phone calls please.*
Why Milan Laser Hair Removal?
When you’re a passionate professional you want to work with an organization that shares your high standards. Milan is the premier laser hair removal provider. We have worked hard to rise above the industry norms. Here are just a few of the reason that our nurses love working at Milan:
Higher standards mean higher job satisfaction. At Milan, only highly qualified professionals are performing the treatments. Additionally, we use top of the line lasers, provide industry leading training programs and have stringent policies and procedures that lead to a reaction rate below 1%!
A truly great working environment is hard to find. From our employee-centric owners to the rest of our progressive leadership team, Milan holds our nurses in the highest regard. Additionally, at Milan you will work with patients one on one in an environment that values superior patient care over volume of patients. Our technicians work independently and enjoy a great deal of ownership over their patients. You’ll also benefit from our upbeat culture with exceptional teammates and continual employee recognition.
At Milan, we have the perks that count. It may be easier to start with what Milan doesn’t have: no shifts on major holidays, no overnights and no on-call. What we do offer is an impressive benefits package, competitive salaries with unlimited bonus potential and hours that promote work-life balance. To top it off we also offer fantastic growth opportunities. With 30+ current locations throughout 11 states and plans to expand into a national brand, career advancement is very tangible here at Milan.
Before submitting your resume, we invite you to visit our website and check out the reviews from both our employees and our clients.
Registered Nurse Position Summary:
We are looking for a Registered Nurse with a passion for aesthetics to join our team. The ideal candidate is a team oriented individual with outstanding patient relations skills. Candidates must also be highly accountable and comfortable working very independently.
Compensation: $30.00 + bonuses
Location: Davenport, Iowa
Status: Part-time (Approximately 14-19 hours/wk)
Milan clinic hours are: M-F 10am - 7pm & Saturdays 10am - 3pm
*This role will require flexibility regarding the scheduled days. This role will also require 2-3 Saturdays each month.
Registered Nurse responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating and treating clients within established treatment protocols
- Maintaining and cleaning the laser
- Maintaining and cleaning a clean work environment at all times
- Assisting clients with questions or concerns about treatments
- Providing a friendly and comfortable environment for patients to be treated in
- Speaking with patients about additional services and recommendations
To be considered for this opportunity, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Hold a current RN license
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written
- Show a stable work history
- Have a highly polished demeanor and strong team mentality
- Be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Be able to stand for up to 9 hours a day
- Display the ability to work very independently
- Have a passion for aesthetics!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.