Corporate Trainer - Growing, Top Rated Company!
- Please apply online, Omaha, NE
*To apply for this position, please visit our website. No phone calls or drop ins please.*
Milan Laser is a rapidly growing, physician-owned, Omaha-based, Laser Hair Removal provider. With 30+ existing locations throughout 12 states, Milan plans to aggressively expand throughout the nation. Due to that expansion, we are looking to add a highly experienced Training Manager to lead our rapidly growing team. The main area of focus will be to develop and execute the overall training and development strategy for the entire organization. This position will ensure the quality of Milan Laser’s customer service and leadership is consistently world-class and will work directly with all other departments to ensure that Milan continues to grow with unified vision.
Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Promote a high-performance, positive, team-oriented culture
- Determine training strategies by conducting needs assessments and cost/benefit analysis
- Conceptualize, develop, implement, and continuously improve the company training programs
- Develop innovative user-friendly tools, training manuals, multimedia visual aids, training videos and other educational materials
- Collaborate with subject matters on current and upcoming trends to contribute to the design and maintenance of current training programs and ensure content is relevant and up to date
- Maintain understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
- Establish measurement criteria to assess the effectiveness of training programs
- Apply lean-based continuous improvement methodology to upgrade training curriculum and create an energetic learning environment
- Direct and manage the organization’s training resources for maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Prepare and manage the training budget
Status: Full-time, salaried
Direct Reports: 2
Location: Omaha, NE
Compensation: Highly competitive
To be considered for this opportunity candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3 years leading training programs
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational facilitation style
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative, team oriented and adept at building positive and influential relationships
- High level of technical aptitude including high proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Experience managing people and positively influencing others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization
- Ability to foster teamwork – work cooperatively and effectively with others to resolve problems and make effective decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-functional team
- Must be self-directed, highly organized and detail oriented
- Salesforce experience preferred but not required
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
- 401k retirement plan with immediate vesting and company safe harbor matching
- Career advancement opportunities
- EXCEPTIONAL work environment!
All potential employees of Milan will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check prior to employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer