Corporate Recruiter - Growing, Top Rated Company!
- Please apply online, Omaha, NE
Why Milan Laser Hair Removal?
When you’re an ambitious professional you want to work with the best. Milan is the premier laser hair removal provider. We’ve worked hard to rise above the industry standard, because “good enough” is never good enough. With 30+ locations throughout 12 states & plans to grow into a nationwide brand, this is an excellent time to join the Milan team!
Why our team loves it here....
Because they’re happy. Happy client, happy staff. Seriously. Check out our reviews. We love our clients, and they love us, which means every work day has the potential to be awesome.
Because, growing is good. We’re always expanding, improving and looking for people ready for a challenge. Our administrative assistants learn the business from the inside-out and as our business grows, the opportunities abound. Challenge accepted.
Because, benefits. Milan will take care of you with unlimited PTO, health, dental, vision, and 401(k). Oh, and free laser hair removal. You won’t find that anywhere else.
With continued growth comes new opportunities. Due to that expansion, we are looking to add a highly experienced Corporate Recruiter to join our rapidly growing team and report to the Director Human Resources. The main area of focus will be to partner with Milan leadership to attract and hire top talent candidates with the potential to drive business performance. This position will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting and will require a passion for people and culture and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Initiate and oversee hiring processes for assigned requisitions
- Innovate traditional and nontraditional sourcing strategies including direct networking, job boards, social media, career fairs, and community involvement to identify and attract quality candidates
- Execute recruiting marketing techniques to ensure high visibility with potential candidates
- Develop talent pipelines via recruitment tactics and proactive sourcing
- Manage job postings on recruiting source sites to ensure uniformity, up to date information and maximum exposure
- Conduct in depth interviews to qualify applicants and gain insight on work experience and assess customer service and sales knowledge
- Prepare and present well written summaries of pre-screen interview notes to hiring managers for consideration
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external business partners to understand business needs and ensure achievement of staffing goals
- Manage current candidate activity in the ADP applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Leverage various technology, databases, and tools to improve recruitment efficiency and effectiveness
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience and communicate regularly with candidates including scheduling interviews and providing updates
- Promote a high-performance, positive, team-oriented culture
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3 years of successful recruiting experience
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive material
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Collaborative, team oriented and adept at building positive and influential relationships
- High level of technical aptitude including high proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use time management and problem-solving to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-functional team
- Strong initiative and self-starter capabilities
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
- 401k retirement plan with immediate vesting and company safe harbor matching
- Career advancement opportunities
- EXCEPTIONAL work environment!
- Free laser hair removal
All potential employees of Milan will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check prior to employment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned. Equal Opportunity Employer