Love Aesthetics? Great Customer Service Opportunity!
- Please apply online, Omaha, NE
*To apply for this position, please visit our website. No phone calls or drop ins please.*
Milan is growing again!
Why Milan Laser Hair Removal?
When you’re an ambitious professional you want to work with the best. Milan is the premier laser hair removal provider throughout the Midwest. We’ve worked hard to rise above the industry standard, because “good enough” is never good enough. We currently have 30+ locations throughout 11 states and plans to expand into a nationwide brand.
Why our team loves it here…
Because it’s fun. We’re not like other aesthetic jobs where you’re just an answering machine, we want you involved because you’re part of the team.
Because you can change lives. Laser hair removal can be a big commitment for people, but you can make a difference in helping them get through a major moment in their lives with your bright and positive impact.
Because, benefits. Milan will take care of you with paid vacation, 401k, full health, dental and vision. Oh and free laser hair removal. You won’t find that at the mall.
Because, growing is good. We’re always expanding, improving and looking for people ready for a challenge. Our administrative assistants learn the business from the inside-out and as our business grows, the opportunities abound. Challenge accepted.
Because they’re happy. Happy client, happy staff. Seriously. Check out our reviews. We love our clients, and they love us, which means every work day has the potential to be awesome.
Milan Laser is growing again looking for a highly professional individual to join our Client Relations team. This team works in a fast-paced environment handling a high volume of incoming calls, emails and chat request from both existing and prospective clients. This is a challenging role with a truly exceptional working environment. Our team of fun, yet highly polished professionals are ready to welcome you to the Milan family!
Your responsibilities will include answering a wide array of questions regarding laser hair removal, current promotions, billing and general customer service. You will also be charged with helping prospective clients book consultations at all of our existing and soon-to-be-open clinics.
Compensation: $15.00-17.00 per hour + potential bonuses
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Hours: 12:45pm - 9:15pm 4 weekdays + Saturday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answer incoming phone inquiries for all of Milan's 25+ clinic locations
- Relate and build relationships with both existing and new clients
- Monitor our potential client inquiries and respond quickly
- Engage in live chats with potential clients
- Track contact and follow up with potential clients
- Schedule appointments and consultations for all clinic locations
- Communicate lead flow and conversion to executive team
- Communicate regularly with field managers regarding potential and existing client scheduling
- Additional project based responsibilities
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- Display a stable work history
- Have excellent computer skills
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience and a high proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Have a minimum of 2 years of administrative support experience in a professional environment
- Have a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Have the ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Have a highly polished demeanor and strong team mentality
- Display exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Display a passion for the aesthetics industry
- Display the ability to take initiative & work independently
- Be able to accurately type at least 60 wpm
- Be able to sit for up to 9 hours a day
- Be able to work the schedule posted
Our preferred candidates will all meet the following criteria:
- Have a professional background in laser hair removal or a closely related industry
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience with Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance within 30 days
- Paid time off starting immediately
- 401k available after 1 year of employment. Once you’re enrolled, you are fully vested immediately and the company will match up to 4% of your contribution
- EXCEPTIONAL work environment!
- Employees also receive free laser hair removal services