Class-A CDL Driver
- 10955 Blackhawk Dr, Blue Mounds, WI 53517, USA
Midwestern BioAg (MBA) is an innovative, sustainable-agriculture, soil-fertility company that is an industry leader in biological agriculture, with core facilities in 8 states. We take pride in helping our customers increase farm productivity and profitability while reducing the environmental impacts of their operations. Founded in 1983 we use a transformative, systems-approach to soil health.
General Description: This position is responsible for ensuring timely delivery of MBA products and services to customers and MBA facilities. This positon will also assist with general company operations tasks when not delivering products. An MBA CDL driver is responsible for providing world class customer service to all of our MBA internal and external customers.
Essential Job Responsibilities
· Deliver product to customer locations and other company facilities.
· Operate application machinery for company services which require vehicles to be on site at customer locations.
· Perform basic maintenance duties to ensure vehicles and equipment run efficiently. This includes cleaning after usage.
· Provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external
· Warehouse stocking.
· General equipment maintenance.
· Loading/ unloading product.
· Production assistance.
· All other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 1-3 years operating commercial vehicles
· 1-3 years commercial vehicle maintenance
· Valid CDL
· Valid federal medical card
· Ability to work in fast paced environment
· Knowledge of agronomy production
· Experience operating agronomy related vehicles or equipment
· Ability to work in extreme temperatures
· Ability to lift up to 70lbs
· Ability to climb into tractor trailers
· Must be able to sit for long periods of time
· Customer Focus: Builds effective relationships (internal and external), identifies customer expectations, sees issues from their point of view; offers practical recommendations.
· Collaboration: seeks and enlists active participation of others to reach goals
· Personal Accountability: Accepts responsibility for own actions, including failure. Embraces experiences as learning opportunities and not chances to blame.
· Proactive Approach & Initiative: Identifies what needs to be done and doing it before being asked by developing a path to a desired outcome including sequence, feedback points, and time estimates.
· Priority Setting: Determines the interrelationships and relative importance of tasks and takes action accordingly
· Adaptability: Flexible style; receptive to change; able to fit the circumstances.
· Innovation: Generates new ideas and approaches to enhance the organization’s systems, products, or effectiveness.
· Humor: Uses appropriate humor to maintain a positive environment.
· Time Management: allocates time efficiently to the most important issues and knows what not to spend time on; completes work in a timely fashion.
· Planning: develops a path to a desired outcome including sequence, feedback points, and time estimates.
Midwestern BioAg offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide you and your family with top quality care. We offer a generous paid time off plan in addition to paid holidays. We also offer a comprehensive benefit package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, retirement plan options, and more.
MBA is an equal opportunity employer.
To view this and other employment opportunities at Midwestern BioAg, please visit our website at www.midwesternbioag.com and select the CAREERS link at the bottom of the page.