- 520 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services.
Our Corporate Communications Specialist will develop and execute public relations and community relations activities to promote the visibility and positive image of RailPros, its work and mission in the community as well as marketing activities. Communicates internal announcements and initiatives to help the entire RailPros team stay in the know.
Salary range: $46000 - $56000 per year.
- Coordinate trade shows and event staff
- Maintain regular & efficient communication.
- Ensure all trade shows and events are successful from beginning to end.
- Oversee displays setup for events/ trade shows and breakdown.
- Responsible for inventory and displays
- Track and implement execution timeline and expenses per event.
- Manage and/or work trade shows /events
- Manage trade show and event promotions and strategy in conjunction with management.
- Develop & train new team members and advise management on marketing strategies
- Previous experience in public relations or other related fields
- Phenomenal written and verbal English communication skills
- Familiarity with or interest in academia or publishing is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task while staying organized with strong attention to detail and superior communication skills.
- Willingness to be an active, productive member of a high-performing remote team
- Experience with social listening and brand management tools is a plus
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook)
- Minimum 1+ years experience in managing business communications or scholarly publishing industry
- Entry-level position with a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred.
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account