Client Account Representative
- 520 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services.
If you are passionate about supporting sales, driven to succeed, have strong interpersonal skills, enjoy working with leading-edge technology and want to collaborate with a highly talented sales team than apply today for an Account Sales Representative position.
Account Sales Representative Associate will play a strategic and active role in achieving our revenue growth objectives. As an Account Manager you will partner with Account Executives and support them and their accounts daily.
Salary range: $40000 - $48000 per year.
● Support in the development of presentations for clients: think through strategic narratives and develop displays that are visually appealing and compelling
● Review and harmonize accounts, process payments to external partners and maintain an updated record of invoices
● Collaborate with the project management team to help keep teams organized, helping everyone meet the deadlines created
● Work directly with clients and drive their ability to improve their business objectives
● Work to understand customer needs, then interpret those needs back to the team
● Exhibits initiative, problem-solving mentality, and decision-making capacity
● Generate creative solutions to problems and ways to complete tasks
● Proactive self-education on discipline and marketing trends in the industry
● Help maintain business excellence by helping update internal budget trackers, customer invoices, and other deliverables related to the account
● Handles multiple tasks simultaneously and exhibits exceptional organizational ability
● Collaborate in the development of key project documents, including project summaries, media summaries, scope documents, and change orders
- Minimum of 1+ years prior customer or client service work or related experience required
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office in particular)
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Experience with marketing/advertising campaigns
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred
Employee Assistance Program