Customer Service Agent
- 520 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services.
This position will be responsible for onboarding new clients, supporting existing clients and maintaining client relationships. The onboarding process includes account set-up and system configuration, training and system roll-out. Our clients will rely on you to coordinate and manage all aspects of launching our product at all of their locations. Additionally, they will rely on your product knowledge and suggestions for best practices. After launching new clients, you will monitor accounts to ensure consistent usage and identify possible barriers to continued use of our product.
Salary range: $42000 - $50000 per year.
- Build strong relationships with clients and their staff at all levels by navigating complex, consensus-driven, decision-making environments
- Drive successful adoption and onboarding to help clients realize the value of our research-based products and services
- Engage with clients to identify potential risks, working with clients to solve technical and motivational challenges during and after product implementation
- Plan and conduct regularly scheduled account reviews with decision-makers to demonstrate product performance and ROI
- Contribute to a high rate of subscription renewals across your client base by systematically identifying and assessing renewal risks
- Serve as the voice of the client and provide internal feedback on how the company can better serve our clients in the product road map for continuous improvement
- Proactively monitor and track usage, product consumption gaps, and traffic patterns to identify opportunities and address potential future issues such as account churn
- You understand the importance of treating clients fairly and have a track record of making an extra effort to make sure the customer feels valued
- You have the confidence, patience, and flexibility to connect with a wide range of people and adapt effectively in an accelerated environment
- You can think standing up and communicate effectively, ask clarifying questions, and offer simple explanations to complex problems
- Together with your natural talents to build a good relationship, you learn quickly with exceptional attention to detail and can adapt efficiently to new concepts and systems
- We are looking for excellent communication skills, experience in customer services, the ability to demonstrate initiative and the ability to accurately manage administration tasks while providing a high level of customer service
Employee Assistance Program