Assistant Event Coordinator
- 3601 W 76th St, Edina, MN 55435, USA
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services.
The Assistant Event Coordinator position will report directly to the executive brand director. The Assistant Event Coordinator should be outgoing and self-driven, they must know how to have fun, and they must be comfortable engaging consumers in both group and one-on-one settings. The Assistant Event Coordinator positions involves hands on training with all the following; the creation and development of retail marketing campaigns, the set up/displays/merchandise, the execution / presenting our clients message/products to the consumers, breaking down the events, and reporting back the results.
- 1-2 years of marketing, sales or customer service experience
- Strong desire to continue learning and developing professional skill sets
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Positive attitude and competitive spirit
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced marketing and sales environment
- Comfortable speaking in front of both small and large groups
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.