Senior Material Handler
- 4775 Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301, USA
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
**PLEASE APPLY THROUGH THE LINK BELOW**
- Follow all safety regulations.
- Kitting of materials for manufacturing
- Daily cycle counting
- Ensure all material is processed accurately
- Issue material as required out of stockrooms
- Issue material from Receiving Inspection into stockroom
- Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform Shipping and Receiving duties
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials
- Interface with manufacturing
- US Citizenship required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Material Handling position in a high-tech environment.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and remain highly organized in a high-volume production environment.
- Comfortable working with cross functional teams.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to fast pace environment.
- Strong commitment to teamwork and process.
- Experience in Microsoft Office. (Excel, Word, Access, Teams)
- 5 years of experience in related field
- Prior Mil-Std Workmanship experience a plus.
- Experience working in ESD and FOD protected environments.
- Working knowledge of Oracle and Agile.
- Experience in 5S practices.
- Dangerous Goods Certification / experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Microchip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled/Veterans/Minorities/Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Applicants with Disabilities - If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send us an email here with “Applicant Accommodation Request” in the subject line of the email. Alternatively, you may call us at 480-792-7330 to let us know the nature of your request.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.