Consultant (Fullstack Developer)
Consultant (Fullstack Developer) empowers customers to make more informed decisions by designing and implementing custom embedded solutions powered by the MicroStrategy platform. Consultants are an integral part of the world's largest staff of MicroStrategy Certified Engineers and leverage knowledge and best practices across our global team for customer success.
- Deliver billable consulting services, with some efforts being directed toward various MicroStrategy and/or supporting products and services.
- Ensure a solid understanding of business objectives associated with projects and/or programs to which you are assigned.
- Leverage and extend MicroStrategy best practices for service delivery.
- Provide support to the Services management team, helping to scope and estimate engagements.
- Communicate effectively with team members both internally and with customers and partners, including at the executive level.
- Create technical and / or functional designs to support the customer requirement and business objective, which may include standalone applications or more complex interdependent systems.
- Actively participate in internal knowledge-sharing forums.
- Knowledge of React - 1+ year
- Knowledge of Java (Spring) - 2+ years
- Proven knowledge of programming and design in building web applications - 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of version-control software like Bitbucket, Github, etc.
- Knowledge of server deployment software like tomcat, Docker, etc.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical, or related field
A big plus:
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience designing and implementing MicroStrategy or other business intelligence solutions
- Experience with MicroStrategy Embedding SDK, REST APIs and Python libraries
- Experience with any of the following: mobile development platforms (iOS, Android), SSO (SAML2.0, Federation, JWT, oAuth, OIDC), Security (PKI, Digital Signatures, SSL with client certificates), HTML5, XML, CSS, JSP
- This is a hybrid position, it may be necessary to visit the office in Nagpur and / or to travel for customer visits
- The recruitment process includes online assessments (English, logic, business design) - please check your SPAM folder
- MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment /Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at [email protected]. R4205.