- Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
Reporting to the Senior Director of SaaS, the Salesforce Developer is responsible for customizing, developing and supporting solutions on the force.com platform.
The ideal candidate will strong understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, and basic to intermediate understanding of integrations, single sign, security, etc. (Informatica, other ETL tools a huge plus), interest and ability to understand the problem to solve, solution design and critical path to develop. The candidate will have exceptional technical, analytical and problem-solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization. We are seeking a self-starter, with a bias towards action, who can recognize and make process improvement recommendations.
Ideal candidates will be located in Nagpur or within commutable distance, however remote candidates will be considered.
- Design, develop, configure, test and deploy solutions built on Salesforce platform
- Responsible for configuration, design, functionality and end-user support of the Force.com platform
- Implement solutions in an agile environment delivering high-quality code and configuration
- Develop and manage Workflows, Process Builder, Assignment rules, email templates, and all other declarative and programmatic features.
- Handle mass imports and exports of data.
- Customize custom objects, fields, reports, 3rd party apps etc.
- Manage Users, Profiles, Permission Sets, Security, and other administrations tasks.
- Lead testing of various functionalities, create test data, test plans and perform feature testing.
- Demo solutions to users, train and document as needed.
- Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix production issues.
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Implement change control and best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Hands-on Sales cloud, Service cloud and Salesforce Community experience
- Know when to use out-of-the-box functionality versus custom code
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar technical degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing Salesforce
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce declarative and programmatic features
- Outstanding listening, analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to dig into data, surface actionable insights and demonstrates sound judgement and decision-making skills. A problem-solver at heart.
- Strong work ethic, hands-on, with a customer service mentality.
- Team player, ability to work cross-functionally, self-driven, motivated, and able to work under pressure
- Extensive experience in using Data Loader and other data loading tools
- Additional background in FinancialForce, Community, CPQ, Marketo and other integrations a plus
- Experience using MS Excel and Database modeling
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Be able to work under pressure, multi-task, manage changing priorities and workload
- Able to work core hours of 12: 00 pm and 9:00 pm IST
- This is a hybrid position. We work remotely although it may be necessary to come to the office in Nagpur from time to time (customer visits, training, team building events).
- The recruitment process includes online assessments as a necessary first step (English, logic, design) which we send via email - please check your SPAM folder.