- Stockholm, Sweden
The Account Executive is a key role within our Nordics sales team. A sales expert, the successful applicant will have experience of working in an advisory capacity with senior management of clients, possess excellent communications and enjoy working in a dynamic atmosphere to secure results for a market leading listed (NASDAQ: MSTR) global company.
- The Account Executive will prospect, identify, sell and maintain sales relationships within his/her assigned territory.
- Selling MicroStrategy Business Intelligence software products and services to new and existing clients.
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities
- Present business solutions at the executive level.
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Work with sales engineers to discover, identify and meet customer requirements.
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting.
- Provide project management to ensure the success of the potential or current clients
- Leverage and enhance partner relationships to drive additional value and revenue.
Required experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- At least 5 years of direct selling experience for large/major enterprise technology company
- Experience selling software licences required, preferably in Business Intelligence/Analytics
- Additional experience with Cloud, Mobile, Big Data, Hadoop, or Social Medial optional but preferred.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Successful experience at new account development or large account management
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Experience and training in value-based enterprise sales methodology (Solution Selling, Customer Centric selling etc.).
- Ability to track activity in Salesforce.
- High Levels of social perceptiveness and customer service
- Self -Driven, motivated and result orientated.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.