- Tysons Corner, VIRGINIA
The Role: We are looking for a dynamic Administrative Assistant to join our Tysons Corner HQ office and support the staff and operations of the Leadership team. This role will require regular office attendance but will have some flexibility.
- Calendar management, scheduling, expense management, event planning, gate keeping/call screening
- Off and on-site meeting and travel planning, document drafting, interview coordination
- Record keeping, financial research and report preparation, mail processing and filing.
- Collaborate with Senior EA’s in providing various departmental support.
- Conduct research and analysis in order to develop recommendations on a variety of topics, including finances and expenses.
- Fulfill diverse and complex assignments that require a high degree of initiative as well as independent action.
- Interface with all levels of the organization and maintain confidentiality in all communications.
- Submit flight requests and communicate with flight department (as needed).
- Order catering for events/meetings.
- Assisting with Office Days and other in-office events in collaboration with the HR and Facilities teams
Required Experience and Skills
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus
You should also bring the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in a related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills, creative thinking, strong writing skills, analytical insight and outstanding problem-solving skills are essential.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. High standard of excellence and discipline.
- Must be available for overtime on short notice.
- Extremely effective and proactive communication skills capable of prioritizing and managing multiple tasks while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and work independently in a dynamic, changing work environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and Outlook in particular) and Salesforce as well as aptitude for quickly learning other software applications.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex age, genetic information, or any other legally-protected basis.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment /Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703-848-8600.