Revenue Operations Analyst (Sales Support)
- Tysons Corner, VIRGINIA
- Be a liaison between field sales and corporate in providing operational support; Assist and coordinate in the development of responses and solutions to global sales requests. This includes but not limited to informational, content, and analytical requests.
- Develop effective communication plan and mechanisms to deliver information on performance relative to forecast and KPI
- Develop advanced knowledge of in house data sources and systems, and become adept at quickly extracting and
- analyzing data from these sources
- Work with key stakeholders to improve sales processes, including qualification, and opportunity management
- Review and analyze solutions by working with Sales, Sales Management, Legal, and Revenue Recognition. Solution review includes: guidance on deal structure, discounting analysis, business terms and identification of potential risks and/or opportunities that can affect performance, growth and strategic positioning within accounts.
- Become an expert on MSTR’s Salesforce.com instance to effectively support sales’ use of this essential platform
- Develop in-depth knowledge of MicroStrategy’s licensing model, and pricing, to provide quoting support to our worldwide sales teams
- Add value by responding to requests for proposals, and information, from MicroStrategy’s current and prospective customers
- Provide sales system support to the global sales organization. This specifically includes quality assurance activities to ensure the accuracy of data and information located in our CRM System, Quote System, SharePoint and reports. This includes working with all members of the Sales Operations Team and Management to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Build Dashboards and Reports using MSTR tools to support our Management to monitor and take decisions about specific topic.
- 1 + years sales work experience
- Strong MS Excel and Word
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional attention to detail, critical thinking, action/sense of urgency
A big plus:
- Experience in fast-paced, high volume environment
- Experience with sales support systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- Excellent communications skills by phone
- MSTR Platform skills
- This is a hybrid position - it may be necessary to come to the office from time to time (training, team building events)
- We do not offer relocation support
- We do not sponsor candidates for H-1B visa transfers in this role
- The recruitment process includes online assessments (English, logic, business) - this is a necessary first step, please check your SPAM folder
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment /Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at [email protected] R4293