Partner Manager, Global Alliances
- Paris La Défense, France
As Partner Manager, you build joint business plans defining Go-To-Market, sales and marketing strategies, driving implementation of all aspects of the strategy by orchestrating relationships between the partners, technical, sales and marketing teams and MicroStrategy’s to ensure excellence in execution of the strategy and achieving partnership growth goals and sales targets.
- You will work within a matrix organization and utilize appropriate resources to ensure success of your job responsibilities.
- Develop partner business plans and program objectives to support revenue commitments.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews, measuring partner performance against pre-established business metrics and building relevant action plans.
- Recruit qualified partners that have a focus on reselling MicroStrategy products and services and System Integrators to win prospects and build “big deals”.
- Drive enablement and launch of new partners.
- Work with MicroStrategy Partner Enablement teams to enable assigned partners for MicroStrategy Pre-Sales, Sales, Product and Technical Implementation.
- Establish and perform targeted lead generation marketing events with assigned partners.
- Evangelize the partnership including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration, minimizing sales conflicts.
- Assist partners, as needed, in the sales cycles to end user clients by utilizing Partner Presales Engineers and Field Sales resources.
- Maintain lead management and sales funnel activity with assigned Solution Provider Partners.
- Manage partner resell activity, pipeline and forecasts in Partner Portal (SFA) and submit accurate weekly forecasts to management.
- Achieve / Exceed quarterly and annual quotas.
- Implement OEM strategy in France & BeLux. Win new logos and increase revenue with existing OEMs.
- Bachelor equivalent mandatory, Computer Science or Marketing (with technology focus) preferred.
- 7 + years experience working with and managing VAR/Resellers.
- Strong record of achieving/exceeding revenue quota while working with VAR/resell partners and able to demonstrate these successes in numerical terms on a CV.
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence Products and local market.
- High level of English.
- Must be self-starter, motivated and results oriented.
- Able to work independently within a matrix organization.
- Experience in working with partners from recruitment to enablement to business development to closure of deals.
- Direct sales experience with a Business Intelligence software vendor a plus